- RSS Channel Showcase 3198075
- RSS Channel Showcase 9328536
- RSS Channel Showcase 6149777
- RSS Channel Showcase 4645330
Articles on this Page
- 10/22/14--07:24: _Beer Tastings At Th...
- 05/30/15--14:23: _The Brewery of Brok...
- 07/27/15--10:18: _73 Miles of biking-...
- 08/28/15--04:17: _White River Junctio...
- 08/31/15--14:14: _Things to do in the...
- 04/11/16--07:18: _Eating German Food ...
- 07/10/16--19:30: _Peter’s Inn and Uni...
- 09/13/16--07:37: _Shoshone Falls Fail
- 05/17/17--04:09: _TBEX Huntsville- Th...
- 09/05/17--17:16: _Go Far Woman Run- F...
- 09/17/17--11:31: _5 hours in Glasgow,...
- 10/11/17--09:23: _Edinburgh to London
- 03/22/18--08:08: _Sunday River Skiing...
- 10/22/14--07:24: Beer Tastings At Thunder Island and Full Sail Brewing Company
- 05/30/15--14:23: The Brewery of Broken Dreams- Hammondsport, NY
- 07/27/15--10:18: 73 Miles of biking- 5th Day on RAGBRAI
- 08/28/15--04:17: White River Junction, Vermont
- 08/31/15--14:14: Things to do in the Finger Lakes, NY
- 04/11/16--07:18: Eating German Food in Arizona
- 07/10/16--19:30: Peter’s Inn and Union Brewery
- 09/13/16--07:37: Shoshone Falls Fail
- 05/17/17--04:09: TBEX Huntsville- The Fun Stuff
- 09/05/17--17:16: Go Far Woman Run- Fargo, ND
- 09/17/17--11:31: 5 hours in Glasgow, Scotland
- 10/11/17--09:23: Edinburgh to London
- 03/22/18--08:08: Sunday River Skiing, Maine
Before we had our day of beer tasting and boat riding during our Oregon Roadtrip, we followed Fodor’s Guidebook to Lost Lake Park. Lost Lake Park is a great weekend getaway from the Portland area. There are hikes around the like and pretty views of Mt. Hood. We were there in the morning but … Continue reading Beer Tastings At Thunder Island and Full Sail Brewing Company
The post Beer Tastings At Thunder Island and Full Sail Brewing Company appeared first on Andrea on Vacation.
After lunch at the Village Tavern in Hammondsport, NY we drove to the West side of Lake Keuka to try one more winery. Dr. Konstantin Frank Vinifera Wine Cellars is the most famous winery in these parts. We were there at 4pm on a Wednesday so it wasn’t too crowded. The sparking wine here was … Continue reading The Brewery of Broken Dreams- Hammondsport, NY
The Fifth Day on RAGBRAI (Register’s Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa) was the longest ride of my itinerary and was also the hilliest. My riding group switched up today from my aunt to my high school friend Leanne and her cousins. Read about my other days riding my bike across Iowa: Eldora, Day 4, and Day 6 Photo … Continue reading 73 Miles of biking- 5th Day on RAGBRAI
The second part of my Vermont weekend adventure brought me to White River Junction, Vermont. I read about the town in Budget Travel magazine who named it one the United States “Coolest Small Towns”. While there may a side to White River Junction I did not see, this was not my favorite stop. I arrived on … Continue reading White River Junction, Vermont
Planning a trip to the Finger Lakes? Here are some ideas to start the vacation planning. 1) Outdoor Sports The Finger Lakes Region in New York is the perfect setting for outdoor sports and recreation. There is a lot going on in the summer here like: Hiking Hiking through the gorge at Watkins Glen State … Continue reading Things to do in the Finger Lakes, NY
Saturday was a very, very long day for me. A 4am wake up time was in order to get me to my early morning flight to Phoenix. Normal people would have gone to bed early as to not be miserably tired in the morning but I went out with my friend to Horseshoe Casino to … Continue reading Eating German Food in Arizona
This is going to be an mouth-watering food and drink post! I have a bucket list of restaurants/bars that I wanted to visit and finally got down to business. Peter’s Inn and Union Craft Brewing are well-known hot spots in Baltimore. And now I can say that they are hot spots that live up to … Continue reading Peter’s Inn and Union Brewery
After a fun day and night in Great Basin National Park, the Andrea and BC roadtrip rolled into Idaho. I have been to Idaho once and didn’t really spend much time there so it was a priority to see some Idaho sights. When one Googles “Thing to do in Idaho”, Shoshone Falls is the first … Continue reading Shoshone Falls Fail
The Travel Bloggers Exchange (TBEX) was held this year in Hunstville, Alabama. I may have been one of the few people genuinely excited about the location because I have always wanted to go to Spacecamp and Alabama is one of the three US States I Read More ...
After flying into Fargo the afternoon prior, I was up at 5am to drink coffee, dress in my running gear, and catch the hotel shuttle to the Go Far Woman Run at Scheels Arena in Fargo, North Dakota. The Go Far Woman Run consisted of Read More ...
Friday night after work BC and I hopped a plane to London and then another to Glasgow. It was the never-ending day. After arriving in Glasgow at the Marriott hotel I booked in the City Centre we had a few hours to explore and eat Read More ...
On Saturday the rained cleared out making way for sunny skies. Unfortunately our time in Edinburgh has come to an end and while an adventure in London is around the corner. We spent our last few hours in Edinburgh walking through New Town, giving us Read More ...
Last weekend prior to the latest Nor’easter, my friend Rebekah and I flew to Maine to hang out in her family’s ski condo and celebrate our birthdays! Her birthday is the week before mine so she likes to get away around her birthday just like me. A few years ago we went to Napa and Sonoma and this year we went skiing. I have not skied in 2 years at least so I was a bit nervous about keeping up with Rebekah and Kristin (her friend from Massachusetts, that also went to wine country with us). They both are very Read More